St. Andrew Orthodox Church
Welcome Home! Glory to Jesus Christ!
We are pleased to be welcoming our family back to church! It is a joy to see you!
NEW! NOTE THIS CHANGE! We are making an adjustment in how we sign up for services and count our attendees. Since couples and families will sit together, we should be thinking in terms of “units” instead of individuals.
The arrangement of our seating allows for up to three individuals to be considered one seating unit, so when you sign up, please choose your quantity as follows:
- 1-3 people = 1 unit (If you have 2 small children with 2 adults, you may be 1 unit; please consider your own situation)
- 4-6 people = 2 units
- 7-9 people = 2 units, if you will all sit in a single pew; otherwise you are 3 units.
Many of you have already attended and know the extent of the seating available; please be realistic when choosing your seating quantity. This will allow us to receive more accurately the highest number of faithful while still maintaining safe distancing.
A few more notes:
- Please be sure to sign up. If you are not comfortable with computer and internet use, please call Fr. Herman or Kh. Vera and we will sign you up.
- Please note that there is seating available in the front. We want to use all space available to us.
Please sign up here if you wish to attend the following services:
- Divine Liturgy (10 am) on Saturday, Nov 21 (Entry of the Theotokos into the Temple)
- Vespers (6 pm) on Saturday, Nov 21
- Divine Liturgy (10 am) on Sunday, Nov 22
If you sign up for Divine Liturgy on Sunday, please feel free to come early for Orthros, which begins at 9 am.
We look forward to seeing you!
Please read the attendance notes on our website: www.orthodoxdelmar.org/reopening
(Please bring your own liturgy book. If you would like to print out a copy of Saturday's Vespers service, click here: http://www.antiochian.org/servicetexts/Nov%2021%202020%20VESP.pdf or copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.)
|| St. Andrew Orthodox Church