Camp Courageous 2019 June 25-28, 2019, 9am -3pm
NOTE: FOR SMALL GROUP LEADERS, STATION LEADERS, KITCHEN CREW, SOUND/COMPUTER TECH, CAMP NURSE & LEADER'S LOUNGE ATTENDANT you only need to sign up once at June 25 spot, but this is for all the days, if you are not planning to serve all the days, please to comment on which days you can serve.
If we do not see a note in comments, we will assume.....
- Small Group leaders will serve all 4 days
- Kitchen Crew will serve all 4 days
- Sound/computer will serve tech all 4 days
- Camp Nurse will serve all 4 days
- Leader's Lounge Attendeant will serve all 4 days
- Station leaders (craft, Bible, games, craft) will serve all 3 days.
Note: There will be some video training online and through email, but we will have one training & team building event for all youth & adult small group leaders on Sunday June 23, 2019, 12pm-2pm (Lunch provided)
- We are doing a 4 day camp (June 25-28,2019)
- If you are running a station, Normal stations will only run June 25-27 (3 days)
- We are going to have Wacky Water Day be Friday and only have Large Group & Small Group time in the morning to give our small group leaders more time to connect with their students before we end the week with water day. There will no stations on June 28, Snack will be provided during small group time.
- Camp Courageous Sunday (June 30)
- 9:00am will be CC service (similar to 2018)
- 10:30am parents will be invited to join their kids and their CC small group leaders for a special small group time activities (will use the fellowship hall & Great Room as well as elementary small group rooms for this.)
- We are going to make sure that we have one leader for each small group be from Cross Roads so we can make sure the families can connect with them on Sunday.
- A normal CR service will be held at 10:30am with a CC slide show.
We are expecting 250 kids from the Mount Joy community ages K thru 5th grade are planning to attend CC this year. It takes alot of volunteers to run this camp for the week. Please consider how you might get involved in this exciting & fun ministry outreach! Questions, contact Cindy Rosenberry 717-808-1133 or [email protected]
All Volunteers will be screened & must have current PA Child Abuse Clearances,
We have a God size goal to be completely staffed by April 1, 2019! Help us reach that goal and sign up today!