Maple Valley Creative Arts Council
Help us paint another beautiful mural in Maple Valley!
Join us for our THIRD community mural project! Local mural artist and MVCAC Board member Jackie Riedel will lead us in painting the opposite side of last year's project, completing her tunnel design. This year's focus will be on local plants and animals.
There will be complimentary live music and t-shirts - including youth sizes - for sale.
Volunteer signups are recommended, and drop-ins will be welcome to paint!
Volunteer shifts will be:
- 10a-Noon, 1-3pm, and 3-5pm on Saturday, August 27th; and
- 10a-Noon and 1-3pm on Sunday, August 28th.
Note: MVCAC lead volunteers will be taking lunch breaks from Noon to 1pm each day.
Getting there rom the MV Community Center:
- Park at the Maple Valley Community Center & Maple Valley Historical Society (Maple Valley Community Center, 22010 SE 248th St, Maple Valley, WA 98038);
- Walk to either side toward the back of the Historic Gibbons General Store;
- Continue down the steps to access the Cedar to Green Rivers Trail;
- The tunnel will be to your left.
Getting there from Lake Wilderness Elementary School:
- Park at Lake Wilderness Elementary;
- Walk toward the MV Community Center;
- Before you reach the MV Community Center, walk down the ramp to your left to the Cedar to Green Rivers Trail;
- The tunnel will be to your right.