Delta Pickleball Association
Location: 4907 42b Ave, Ladner, BC
Courts 6 & 9: Public play courts at all times - DPA members may only use during club times if not being used by the public.
NEW - You are required to bring your own pickleballs. When courts are full, please respect the allocated times for the various playing skill levels and Ladies Only times. Names are required for all players so we can maintain our Contact Tracing mandate.
Bookings are restricted at all facilities to:
- yourself and a maximum of 5 other guest DPA members.
- guest players first and last names to be included at time of booking - names listed as TBA are not permitted.
- maximum of 4 bookings per week per member
- maximum of once per day per member
- maximum of 7 days in advance.
- 4/week rule doesn’t apply to short term weekday bookings made within 12 hours of play time
- if there are others waiting, please do not use public times before or after your session.
- bookings for more than 5 guests or guests without names, may be removed without further notice.
Individual Court Reservation (ICR): These sessions can be booked by an individual to play with an established group of players (from your small 'Trusted Circle') or as doubles following 'no random partner' rules. There should be 4 to 6 players. ICR courts can play with other ICR courts, if agreed upon by all players involved.
All Levels: All skill levels play during this time. It’s an opportunity for you and your partner to mix it up and play against other partners.
Covid-19: The DPA Return to Sport COVID-19 Safety Plan and DPA Mission Statement, Etiquette, and Code of Conduct need to be embraced by our members. All pickleball players have the responsibility to follow the BC COVID-19 guidelines to keep yourself and others healthy. We recommend playing with a partner from your ‘Trusted Circle’. Pickleball Canada, Pickleball BC and the DPA do not recommend “random partner mixing” at this time. Do not participate if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, are ordered to isolate, or have been out of the country within the last 14 days. Keep social distance whenever possible and use masks when grouped together waiting near the courts. The DPA has the responsibility to provide a safe playing environment. If you do not agree with these requirements, please do not use this system.
If you encounter difficulty, please contact [email protected]