Center Stage Theater
2019 French Festival Volunteers
Welcome to the 31st Annual Santa Barbara French Festival. Thank you for signing up to volunteer. We request that volunteers sign up for shifts that are at least three hours. We are looking for volunteers on Friday July 12 to help with set up, and then on Saturday July 13 and Sunday July 14 to help with the running of the Festival.
The sign up times are in 1 hour slots, please sign up for 3 slots to create a 3 hour block of volunteering. We will try to put you in the job that you request, but in some cases we may have to move you to a different position based on our needs.
If you have any questions, or any difficultly filling out these forms you can email us at [email protected] Let us know the day you would like to work, the time you would like to work, and if you have a job preference.
- setting up tents, cleaning, hanging signs
Saturday & Sunday Jobs
- Vendor check in 7:00 am to 10:00 am (Saturday Only)
- Greeters - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Parking Monitors - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Information Booth - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- T-shirt Booth - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Petanque Booth - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Beverage Booth serving and Sales - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
All volunteers who work at least 3 hours will receive a French Festival t-shirt, a voucher for a free beverage at the Festival, and a voucher for 2 free tickets to Center Stage Theater. It’s also lots of fun!
Volunteering for the French Festival qualifies for high school community service hours.
Once again thank you. It is you, our volunteers that make this wonderful event possible.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!