Marymoor Community Garden Association
COVID-19 has created challenges for us to gather. Still, the garden must be maintained, and I am counting on you to help keep our garden looking beautiful until the "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order is lifted.
I have created this sign-up to let you know about the tasks that need to be done to keep our garden running. The jobs have explicit instructions and timeframes (30 mins, 1 hour, etc.) Please sign up for the jobs and timeframes that meet your needs. By signing up, you commit to completing this job during the week; jobs do not have to be completed on any particular day.
All these jobs can be done with no supervision and on your own, but if you have questions, please ask. Send queries to [email protected]
King County Parks visitors are encouraged to practice Public Health’s guidelines in preventing the spread of this virus:
• Stay at least 6 feet away from others at all times.
• Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
• Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, bring your own PPE.
Please report all work times here: https://marymoorgarden.org/about-community-service-hours/
I appreciate every minute you put into the garden, and after each week, I will check-in with you via email.
Thank you for your time, and thank you for sticking it out with us.
Your Volunteer Coordinator
|| Marymoor Community Garden