This community service is a vision screening for local residents to assess vision and provide low-cost or free glasses for those in need.
To receive your vision screening, all you need to do is sign up for a screening time on April 9 or April 10 and meet with the vision specialist during your selected time.
Please review the available slots and click on the button to sign up for a time to have your eyes checked. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
The Harrisburg Keystone Rotary Club and Mission Vision
- Signed authorization by a parent or guardian is required for minors.
- Children under 5 years old are not eligible for screening.
- Masks covering both nose and mouth are required
- Social distancing measures will be in place, and
- Your temperature will be screened at the door
Harrisburg Brethren in Christ Church, 2217 Derry Street
|| Dawn Brotherton