Updated 2018-19 Families
We are excited about our Family Gatherings for 2018-19! To date we have 6 Family Events! As a reminder, these are part of the Summer and One on One curriculums. We ask that families attend at least 3 Family Events each year in order to fulfill their year of Faith Formation.
It is important that you sign up so that we can plan for food and supplies for each event.
- Tuesday, December 4 Advent Mini Retreat--with Colleen Kelly Raynor, 7pm in the church
- Wednesday, December 12 Family Celebration for Our Lady of Guadalupe--story and film presented by Fr. Marco Hidalgo, followed by Mexican appetizers and treats
- Sunday, January 6 Epiphany Christmas Concert and Sing a Long in the Church at 3pm followed by Gifts for the Three Kings in the Parish Center
- Wednesday, March 13 Lenten Family Gathering with Celebration of Reconciliation, 3:30 in the Church and Parish Center
- Thursday, March 28 Lenten Mini Retreat with Sarah Shutrop, 7pm in the Church
- Friday, April 5 Family Stations of Cross and Pizza, 6:30pm Parish Center and Church
Please remember to sign up for and attend at least 3 events!
Please mark your calendars--we look forward to seeing you throughout the year!
|| Marguerite Lizzo