Whispers in Purple
Hi, there, thanks for your interest in signing up for a guest spot on Whispers in Purple Blog.
INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED
- I try not to limit word count, but I've found that posts do best when they are between 300-750 words. However, I'm flexible. Please attach bio, links, book cover image, and headshot.
- You MAY submit a post written by you that has previously appeared somewhere else ... with proper citation.
- Giveaways are welcome but optional. If you choose to do one, it is YOUR responsibility to promote, interact, follow through with the comments, then connect with the winner after one has been selected.
- You will receive an auto-reminder from Signup Genius a few days before your scheduled date. If you've already sent your material and I have acknowledged its receipt, you can disregard.
- I WILL Not do any editing on your submission (except for obvious typos and spelling errors) so PLEASE make sure your article post is exactly the way you want it before sending to me. I will not make any changes once your post has been published.
Whispers in Purple Blog offers THREE weekly opportunities to showcase your work.
- WAHOO WEDNESDAY: Do you have a new release, an upcoming release on pre-order, or a recent release less than a year old? You can do a book spotlight, request an author interview, send a character interview, or a behind-the-story post, for a few suggestions.
- TIMELESS THURSDAY: What about an older release more than a year old that needs some new exposure? Again, you can request an author interview, send a character interview, or a behind-the-story post, etc.
- FAITHFUL FRIDAY: Do you write devotionals? Great! What about a testimony or praise? Something special God has done for you or your family? Send them.
Send your completed post, and book information (if applicable) directly to me at [email protected] as email attachments. You may use that same email address if you have any questions.
To sign up, scroll down through the calendar below, pick your date, click in the Signup Box next to it, then hit Submit and Sign Up, and you're done.
Looking forward to working with you!