We are resuming our meal donation program based on the latest guidelines from the CDC.
Please note changes to our meal program at this time:
- The number of women we are serving has increased. We are now serving 100 women for both lunch and dinner. We understand that it may be challenging for you to cook for 100 women, so we have broken up the number of meals into smaller quantities.
- You may choose to donate a meal for 100 women or for a small number. If you choose to cook a smaller number, please prepare a complete meal (main hot dish, side dish, dessert, etc.) for that number of people. This will help us ensure that all women receive a full meal.
- We will only serve home-prepared meals that are cooked and hot. If you would like to provide a cold side dish, such as a salad it needs to be store bought (packaged and unopened).
- Please read our guidelines document for suggestions on cooking for large groups.
- Now, more than ever, take all precautions to prepare and deliver the meal safely. Please follow the food safety guidelines from Public Health, Seattle & King County.
How to sign up:
- Find a date that works best for you, select either lunch or dinner.
- If you would like to prepare meals for all 100 women select all three slots. If you would like to provide a meal for 70 women select two slots. Select only one slot if you are preparing a meal for 30 women.
- Please enter details of the meal.
- Lunch needs to arrive between 10:30-11am to be served at 11:30am.
- Dinner needs to arrive between 6- 6:30pm to be served at 7:00pm.
Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
11211 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98004
Park by the lobby entrance under the porte-cochère next to the flag pole.
Please call 425.896.7385 and a staff member will bring a cart out to you to take the food from your car.