Anona FX Welcome/Exit Team
Thank you for serving on the Anona FX Welcome Team!
We need 3-4 adults serving each week; 2 standing at the back door to FX, and 1-2 at the side door, geeting people as they arrive.
Serve description is as follows:
- ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE SERVICE (no later than 9:15 a.m.):
- Greet people as the arrive and help them sign in on the iPads if necessary.
- Give each family a Parent Cue Card to take home with them.
- Have visitors fill out an orange info card (to be ruturned to Jamie at the end of service) and give them a visitor packet. If they have babies or toddlers, inform them of the nursery and ask a child helper to take them over there to drop off if they'd like to. *Introduce them to Jamie after the service.*
- Send parents dropping off their children at FX over to check-in at the nursery so the kids can pick-up stickers and be assigned a chaperone to sit with them.
- STAY AT YOUR STATION 10-15 min AFTER THE START OF FX FOR LATECOMERS (at the end of the 2 opening songs).
Thank you for your service!
P.S. Don't forget to sign up to be a part of our usher team too!
|| Steve and Nicole Hoekstra