SMB Concession Review - 2018
When signing up, please add (in the comments space) what area/grade of music you are affiliated with (Marching Band, Concert Bands, Orchestra, or Choir ; HE, MS, or HS).
NON-MARCHING BAND PARENTS: We ask that you please try to cover the half-time shifts, so Marching Band parents can see their children perform their show.
Game entrance is FREE for concession volunteers!
Please ask friends, family, neighbors, alumni and students* to volunteer with us!
2018 HOME GAME DATES: 8/23, 8/31, 9/14, 9/21, 10/12
Please realize that the times listed are only estimates when the 1st half, Halftime, and 2nd half will occur. If a game goes faster or slower than usual, please adhere to the shift description and arrive 10 minutes before that part of the game occurs.
FOR HALFTIME VOLUNTEERS: Please check in at the concession stand when you see the marching band begin to line up on the sideline for their show. (Approx. 2 mins remaining on 2nd qtr clock.)
When you arrive on game day:
- Enter through the "PASS-GATE on the south side of the stadium" where you will be checked in as a concession volunteer per a list printed by noon the day of the game.
- Bring a hat or bandana (or you'll be wearing a hair net if assigned to a food-prep area!)
When it is your shift time, please try to arrive 10 minutes early to:
- locate the sign-in sheet by the popcorn machine,
- put on an apron and hat/ hair net,
- learn about your role for the night.
When your shift is over, please check out by recording your time and name on the same sheet where you signed in. Remember to remove your apron and leave it in the collection bin.
* REGARDING STUDENT VOLUNTEERS:
--> Student volunteers are limited to 8th grade and up, and must sign up online in advance. Students may only volunteer in NON MONEY EXCHANGING roles.
- Middle School student volunteers must sign up and enter the stand WITH A SIGNED-UP ADULT to supervise them.
- High school students volunteers may enter without an adult.
THANK YOU from the Saline Music Boosters! We appreciate your generosity and look forward to volunteering with you!
|| Saline MusicBoosters