Welcome to #VIDAREADS, our first-ever VIDA read-a-thon on Saturday, Feb 29 from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM. This is a full-day read-a-thon supporting [email protected] All funds raised will go directly to VIDA to support reading intervention, materials, books, and programs.
What is the #VIDAreads read-a-thon? It's a "read-out-loud" read-a-thon hosted in the VIDA Library. There are a total of 18 "reading slots", broken into 30 minute segments. Teams or individuals sign up for a 30 minute slot, reading whatever you choose! Each team pledges to raise a minumum of $125. This is great for school clubs, sudent groups, or families!
With your help, we'll make this a memorable "fun"draising day! Below are a few more details to get you started:
- There are a total of 18 slots. Each slot is 30 minutes. Teams sign up for one slot.
- Teams can be 1 person or multiple
- Each 30m slot equals fundraising of $125 (of course, we'd love for you to raise as much as possible!)
- You can read whatever you want, in any language you want, out loud to those in the VIDA Library (bring your family and friends, stay to listen to other readers!)
- Whatever you choose to read must be content-appropriate
- Once you sign up, teams will be provided with online links and paper fundraising forms
- Anyone can sign up for a reading slot and fundraise - mom, dad, big brother, little sister, the next door neighbor!
- And there's PRIZES for most funds raised and best themed costume!!!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Slots will fill up fast!