Test to Stay (TTS)
Who is Eligible:
Any Sand Creek student who was determined to be a close contact and exposure occurred at school. This option allows students to stay in school and participate in sports and extracurricular activities, as long as they conduct daily symptom checks and daily COVID tests on days 1-7 following exposure.
Results from home test kits will not be accepted.
Exposed individual is a student, has no symptoms and exposure occurred at school. Parent/guardian signature approving to test for 7 days if needed.
Parent and student agree to:
1. Daily testing on days 1-7 following exposure*.
2. Results from home test kits will not be accepted.
3. After the first test is completed and negative, the student can ride bus, attend school and participate in sports and extracurricular activities while wearing a mask.
4. Daily symptom checks on days 1-7.
5. Wear a mask at all times while on the bus, in school and while participating in sports and extracurricular activities for ten (10) days after exposure.
6. Monitor for symptoms through day 14. Isolate at home immediately if symptoms develop.
*If the 7th day falls on a non-school day, the student must be tested the next school day, before returning.
If you are interested in choosing the Alternate School Quarantine Option: Test to Stay (TTS) please set up an appointment to test at school with Mrs. Serin
||Sand Creek Schools