The Simple Kitchen
Grab one of our (12) virtual spots on this sign up and join us on Friday, June 19 from 10:00-Noon for a virtual cooking class featuring a Meal Prep for Father's Day! We supply the recipes and step by step live instruction for your child to create a meal that will be ready to grill on Father's Day~ On the menu: Grilled Chicken and Veggie Kebabs, Bowtie Pasta Salad and Ice Cream Sandwich Cake... Please note, The Simple Kitchen does not provide the ingredients for these recipes. During this virtual class, we will make a BBQ rub and Prep the Kebabs for you to grill on Father's Day. The Kebabs can chill in the fridge and marinate until you are ready to fire up the grill. We will include all the details about how to cook the Kebabs so they are fresh off the grill for Dear Ol' Dad.
This class is a fun way for chefs to create a special meal for Dad as a thank you for all he does! Beginner chefs will need a watchful eye during the class since we will be using sharp tools like kitchen shears and a chef's knife... Intermediate chefs will enjoy the independence of preparing the meal with minimal help from an adult.
As a bonus Grill Themed Gift for Dad, we are including a "DIY Grill Plate Kit" that your Junior Chef can personally design for the King of the Grill on Father's Day. The kit includes: (1) 10.5 inch white plate, sharpie marker and directions on how to make and BAKE the plate to preserve the design. This kit will be available for pick up on Chef Kristin's front porch on either Thursday, June 18 or Friday, June 19 between the hours of 8:00am-3:00pm. My home is located in downtown Plymouth and the address will be included in the class packet.
Some helpful things to keep in mind BEFORE securing your spot: Please read these guidelines to make sure you and your junior chef agree to the "terms" on this list.
- As mentioned above, a couple of sharp kitchen tools will be needed during this class: kitchen shears and a chef knife are part of the supply list and it is recommended that an adult be present for safety reasons.
- Please note: we will not be grilling/cooking the kebabs during the class. The kebabs will be prepped and will remain in your home refrigerator until the time you are ready to grill for your Father's Day meal. Directions about grilling will be included in the recipe.
- Within 24 hours after registration, you will be emailed: a recipe, safety tips, ingredient list and supply/equipment list. THE SIMPLE KITCHEN DOES NOT SUPPLY INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE. *** please provide an email that is up to date & easily referenced so you may print and review the recipe ahead of time as well as gather ingredients and supplies ***
- Please look at the equipment list to make sure you are organized and ready to begin class on time.
- Please have your kitchen countertops clean and cleared before class begins. Chefs can help organize ingredients/tools/supplies into groups for each recipe before class begins so all items are easily accessable during our virtual class.
- Grill Plate Kits will be available for pick up on either Thursday, June 18 or Friday, June 19.
- We have limited our class size to (12) participants in order to ensure that all chefs are able to ask questions along the way and get help if needed.
Thank you for joining us on our new virtual culinary adventure and we appreciate your patience as we manuveur through uncharted kitchen territory~ See you on Friday!
10:00am - 12:00pm EDT
Your HOME Kitchen :)
|| Kristin Podolinski