Dunedin Wines The Blues
Date November 9th 2019
The success of any great event starts with you. We have lots of shifts available and we are looking for a few good people.
Sign up as a group, sign up with a friend, sign up and meet some new friends.
Consider the later shifts if you’re a charity or non-profit. We offer the opportunity for your charity or non-profit to be featured. Ask us for more details. Please note that we may elect to move you to a different location based on the needs of the event.
We do need people in many of the shifts. Please scroll forward and click on the sign up for the shift you would like. Thank you
Details: Event is November 9th, 2019
· Open to the public: 12:00 PM
· Music Starts at 1:00 PM
· Check-in location will be over by the railroad next to Salon GW
· Arrive 15 minutes early for your shift
(please don't be late)
· Parking can be found all around downtown Dunedin
· Remember we have a lot of street closures. Limited access
· What to wear: Closed toe shoes, no flip flops, comfortable clothing
Every person will get a meal ticket for food. Food will be provided by our Volunteer Food Sponsor "Our Place"
|| LiveAccessEvents Support