Sunday Dinner Volunteers
One of the longest standing and most successful outreach events at St. Peter's is the Sunday Night Dinners for college students. This is the one night each week they can be assured of a home-cooked meal and great fellowship.
Here are the details:
- What to cook? Any type of meal that you think students would enjoy (they aren't picky)
- How many? Approximately 60 people
- What do I do? Cook and serve the meal. You can use the kitchen to cook at the church, or you can bring it pre-made.
- Serving Time? After the 6pm Sunday Mass (approximately 7:15)
- What is provided? All serving utensils as well as paper plates, plasticware, napkins, cups and beverages (water and lemonaid).
- Do I need to clean up? No. The students will take care of that. It's the least they can do!
- Is it ok to drop off the meal? Yes. We prefer the cooks to stick around, but we understand that isn't always possible.
Please provide the contact information for 1 person so that we can be in contact with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. You may click the envelope icon below or you can call the office at (970) 352-1060.
|| Bear Catholic