The Brecksville Theatre Education Series
IVY + BEAN
Monday February 18th, 2019
12-3p and 6-9p
The Brecksville Theatre
49 Public Square
April 4th (9:15a and 12:20p),
May 3 (10:30am and 2pm),
May 13th (1pm)
May 18th(2pm & 7pm)
PLEASE PREPARE- 32 bars of an upbeat musical theatre number and be prepared for a short movement portion. Please bring resume and list of conflicts.
- Roles available for 4 women, and 2 men- Ages 18 and older.
- These are PAID POSITIONS, and actors MUST be available for DAYTIME rehearsals and performances. A complete performance schedule is available upon request. This is a traveling show to schools and libraries in the area.
- First read through will be held Sunday February 24th
- Rehearsals will begin Monday March 4th and continue through April 3rd in the evenings.
- First performance will be Thursday April 4th and performances continue through May 18th. (May 17th and 18th performances held at Brecksville Theatre)
Please contact Cassey Fye at [email protected] with any questions or to receive the character breakdown list.
|| The Brecksville Theatre