Armstrong Choir Boosters
The Armstrong High School SPRING Concerts are scheduled for Monday, May 21st at 7:30 pm (freshmen and varsity choirs) and Thursday, May 24th at 7:00pm (all other choirs) and we need help from you to make it a success.
- Usher people to their seats (some reserved areas for special guests, wheel chairs and district folk)
- Distribute concert programs
- Apply stickers for the passport to the arts to excited music fans
- Gratefully hold out donation buckets after the concert for the booster club funds
- Wear the fashionable "USHER” t-shirt so people can spot you for Q&A (a thin, long-sleeved T-shirt underneath will keep you warm)
Contact me with questions - thank you in advance.
~ Joy Himmer, choir parent and volunteer coordinator
c. 952-200-9414 e. [email protected]