MAM picnic potluck, Sat 7/24, 11:00-3:00
Hi Manatees, please sign up to RSVP and help with our picnic social, from 11:00-3:00 (open water swim leaves at ~2:30).
* Crolls Garden Picnic Area (At Crown Beach in Alameda, close to the Crab Cove Vistor Center)
* Partners and kids are welcome! Dogs are allowed but must be on leash.
* There will be picnic tables, but bring your own camping/folding chairs and/or picnic blankets if you want more comfy seating.
* There are 2 extra-large BBQs available.
* For those interested, there will be open water swimming!
* Driving directions ($5 cash for parking lot): Take Webster until dead end at Central. Right onto Central and left on McKay St for the Crab Cove entrance. OR left on Central, right on 8th St and right into Washington park.
See you there!
Will you be attending the event?