Tree of Life - Pantry Volunteers
Thank you for reviewing our curent pantry volunteer opportunities. We greatly appreciate your willingness to server during this time. Our Purpose remains the same: "to reach out to the poor and needy in our community with the love of Jesus Christ." In light of the current health challenge and to respect all who volunteer and all we server, please note the following temporary guidelines as we traverse the COVID-19 crisis:
• We are asking volunteers who are experiencing any sickness symptoms or been in contact with another individual who is, to stay home.
• Older Volunteers that are higher risk, should stay at home.
• Volunteers with high risk members in their household should remain at home.
• We are currently restricting the number of on-site pantry volunteers to 4 in order to respect social distancing guidelines.
• Food donations are collected at the dock from outside the building where possible.
• Paper bags will be used in lieu of TOL cloth bags when packing.
• Gloves & Masks should be worn at all times when handling food goods (when collecting, sorting at the Pantry, packing, and when delivering)
• All work areas, door handles, pens, & baskets will be sprayed with disinfectant at the beginning & end of each volunteer shift.
9:00am - 12:00pm EDT
Tree of Life
210 N 21st Unit D, Purcellville, VA 20132
|| Tree of Life Purcellville Pantry