St. Mary of the Assumption Outreach Ministries
- Please provide enough food for a meal to feed 22 women.
- Most meals include an entree, vegetable, and a starch.
- Fresh salad, fruit and vegetables are always welcomed but not required.
- The meal does not need to be meatless: meat or meatless is fine.
- You may prepare casseroles (please make sure they can feed 22 people) if you prefer.
- Another option is to provide groceries for the making of the meal. Some residents enjoy cooking on the weekends!
- Please deliver the meal to Mary Mother of Hope 1103 West 8th Street, Wilmington, De 19801 (Friday or Saturday) or St. Mary of The Assumption Office Silver Refrigerator (Friday only before noon)
- IMPORTANT! Please mark in your comment section of the sign-up if you are taking your food down to the MMOH of delivering to ST. Mary's.
|| Kate Morris at St. Mary's Outreach