Plato Academy Schools
Plato Academy Schools is Hiring for 2018-2019!
- Elementary and Middle School Teachers
- Art, Music and PE Teachers
- ESE Teachers
At Plato Academy, we measure the success of our teachers in a variety of ways: passion, dedication, professionalism, and continuous increases in student performance. We value teachers as Professionals and treat them accordingly. Teachers do not work off of scripts and are not micro-managed. Because we recruit and retain highly-qualified personnel, we afford them great autonomy in the classroom to have unique instructional methods.
To empower our staff, Plato Academy provides new and experienced teachers with a wide range of professional development and collegial peer mentoring opportunities.
- Small School / Family Environment
- Leadership Growth Opportunities
- “A”-Rated Schools
- Competitive Pay
- Supportive and Involved Parents
- Every student has a learning device
- Excellent Curriculum
- Firm Discipline Policy
- Peer Mentoring and Professional Development Opportunities
- Ample Planning Time / Reasonable Workload
8:00am - 11:30am EDT
Plato Academy Clearwater 2045 Palmetto Street Clearwater Florida 33765
|| Matt Gunderson