Council of Churches of the Ozarks
Dates and Time:
Monday, Dec.14 through Friday, Dec. 18
Ozark Empire Fairgrounds
We have an increased need for volunteers due to changes to distribution.
In addition to sorting and setting up toys, volunteers will shop for clients according to a submitted toy store wish list. These items will be bagged and tagged with the client's name.
Day shift volunteers are limited to ages 14 and older. However, during evening shifts, younger children under the direct supervision of a parent/guardian may also volunteer.
We are asking volunteers to fill the following duties:
- Toy Store Set-up: place tables, organize boxes, etc.
- Toy sorter: sort toys by age and gender, group items according to similarity, etc.
- Shoppers: Fills bags with Christmas gifts using client's wish list.
- Bag Organizers: Sets up and organizes bags once filled.
- Floaters: Willing to help out in whatever role is needed.
You can volunteer for a morning, mid-day or evening shift, or if you would like to work the full day select all three shifts.
- Groups are welcome and encouraged.
- When signing up a group there is a max of 25 at a time. If you have a group larger than 25 you will need to submit more than one volunteer registration form.
- Please note: All communication will be sent to the group's primary contact. The group's primary contact is responsible for all communication to their group.
|| Bambie Wurzburger