Council of Churches of the Ozarks
Dates and Time:
8:30 am - 8:00 pm
Ozark Empire Fairgrounds
We are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe! So this year's Christmas distribution will look a little different than the past. Clients will not enter the building. Food and Toys will be picked up through a curbside car line.
Volunteers and staff will be required to wear a face mask. Face masks will be provided. Volunteers are needed for Morning, Midday, and Evening shifts.
*If you would like to work the full day please select all three shifts.
- Groups are welcome and encouraged.
- When signing up a group there is a max of 25 at a time. If you have a group larger than 25 you will need to submit more than one volunteer registration form.
- Please note: All communication will be sent to the group's primary contact. The group's primary contact is responsible for all communication with their group.
- Curbside Loaders
- Assist clients by loading food and/or toys into the client's vehicle. Items will be numbered for the client, the volunteer will load the vehicle when the client's vehicle is at the loading station and their number is called. (Think curbside pick-up) Dress for the weather.
- TOY STORE SHOPPER HELPER (This job has moved to Mon. Dec 14 - Fri. Dec 18, 9a-12p, 1p-4p, 5p-8. All toys will be pre-bagged according to the client's wish list. To sign up to volunteer please visit the Toy Store Setup Volunteer Sign-up.)
- Help shoppers make sure they get all the toys they are eligible for and assist them in choosing items. Volunteers for this job will be inside and will be on their feet for their whole shift. Minimum Age = 14
- May include kitchen help, crowd control, volunteer check-in, or others. We will give you a job when you get here! This is a good position for those unable to work a full shift. Volunteers are able to sit through most or all of the shift if they need to.
- BAG GRABBERS
- Going to get the client's order bags and bring it/them to the Curbside Loaders
|| Bambie Wurzburger