Who should audition?
- New singers (please be advise you may be required to provide proof of vaccination if chosen)
What should you prepare? (unaccompanied selections are not permitted)
- One solo selection in any style to be sung from memory
- Young Artists must prepare two selections each performed from memory
(one classical and one contemporary)
Where will the auditions take place?
- On stage at Powell Hall, 718 N. Grand Blvd. Please park on Delmar and enter through the stage doors with awning. There is a white call button to alert the guard to let you in.
What should you bring?
- Music for our accompanist to play and a completed Audition Form
- All singers are asked to remain masked when entering the building until your audition is being conducted.
Online Sign-up Procedure
Auditions slot options are from 7 to 9pm. Please be mindful of the director's time and attempt to schedule your slot close to others. Click on the slot, add your voice type, create an account with your name and email address if you wish. You can click the check box to have an iCalendar file sent to add to your online calendar. You will be sent a reminder email two days prior to your selected audition date.
718 N Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63103
|| Michelle Byrd