Thank you for visiting our signup page. Please use the following instructions to sign up for Mass:
- Check the "Sign up" box for the Masses you'd like to attend and then click the "Submit and Sign Up" button on the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, for "Quantity," select the number of people from your household who will be attending Mass. (We've had intermittent problems with the Quantity button. If it doesn't work, try refreshing your browser.)
- If you have any questions or problems signing up, please contact us at 306-931-4700.
- Please review the Mass Guidelines file for detailed instructions on how to celebrate Mass safely at this time.
New Guidance of a June 19:
Starting June 19, we can now have sixty people at Mass. According to current health guidelines, those sixty people need to be divided into two groups of thirty. Those two groups of thirty have to be separated by five metres. To accommodate this at St. Anne's:
- We are separating the church into two sections. The side of the church with the choir is Side A, and the other side is Side B. (See the "Church Sides" picture below.)
- When you sign up for Mass, you will now sign up for either Side A or Side B.
- Everyone who has already signed up is automatically placed in Side A.
- With these bigger numbers, we are now allowing unlimited sign ups for all Masses in June. If a spot is available and you'd like to come, please sign up and attend!
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility as we work with the ever-changing health guidelines.