Marion Co. Master Gardeners - Public events
Presenters: Amy Bartow & Annie Young-Mathews, USDA-NRCS Corvallis Plant Materials Center
At this workshop, you will learn about:
- Choosing the best propagation techniques for native trees and shrubs (cuttings, bare-root, seed, and containers)
- Identifying Winter Twigs —demonstration and hands-on activity with 12 common native species
- Propagating from Cuttings—collection and planting techniques
- Propagating from Seed—collection, overcoming dormancy, and planting techniques
- Selecting plants including common native Willamette Valley riparian and upland trees and shrubs.
How the signup list works: Click on the next available blue box, then click "Submit and sign up" at the bottom of the page. Enter the requested information on the next page, then click on "Sign up now".
If you have questions, please contact the list administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Re OSU demographics questions: Oregon State University is committed to diversity and to ensuring equal opportunity for those wishing to benefit from our programs and services. We invite you to voluntarily disclose your ethnicity, race, and gender to help us monitor the effectiveness of our civil rights and affirmative action efforts. Neither the information provided, nor the decision not to provide it, will be used to determine eligibility for Extension programs and services or the benefits available through participation.
6:00pm - 8:00pm PST
Willamette Heritage Center (Mission Mill), Dye House, 1313 Mill St. SE, Salem
|| Marion County Master Gardener Assoc