Brambleton Community Association
Gather with your friends and family for the fall campout! Residents have the choice to camp at several BCA "campground" parks or common areas or in their own backyards. A limited number of campsites have been assigned to each location. If you are not comfortable camping among your neighbors, then you are welcome to enjoy the outdoors from your backyard.
Residents are allowed to camp in the following parks:
Belmont Trace Park
Morning Walk Park
Trent Grove Park
The following supplies will be provided at campgrounds that have 10 or more registered families by Friday, September 3:
- Firewood (At least one registered camper will need to supply a portable fire pit)
- Two trash toters
- One Porta John
Recommended COVID-19 Safety Measures at Neighborhood Parks
- Maintain proper social distancing.
- Campsites should be located at least 50 feet apart.
- Have sanitizing equipment at your campsite: i.e. hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray/wipes, etc.
- Masks are encouraged if proper social distance cannot be maintained.
- Bring your own tables, chairs and fun.
Participants: Brambleton residents and their guests only. ONE campsite per family/household.
- No ground fires. Fire pits allowed.
- This is not a Virginia ABC permitted event.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Pets are allowed but must remain on leash and under owner control at all times.
- Please remove all trash from your campsite.
- Please be respectful of noise in the late night hours. View the attached map of Legacy Park to distinguish between the Quiet Side and Late Night Side.