2019-2020 Parkway Volunteers
Can't wait to have a Monster of a good time?
Please consider helping with book fair setup/decorate, helping our students pick out books, keep the tables organzied and restocked and help pack up as the book fair fun comes to an end.
Book Fair Setup - help setup the book fair and decorate the libary
- Wednesday October 23rd 3pm - 4pm
Book Fair Preview days - students get the chance to take a look and write down a wish list
- Thursday October 24th 8am - 3pm
- Friday October 25th 8am - 3pm
Book Fair Sale days - students (and family on early days) will be able to purchase books
- Monday October 28th 7:15am -3pm (open early)
- Tuesday October 29th 7:15am - 3pm (open early)
- Wednesday October 30th 8am - 3pm*(see additonal request below)
- Thursday October 31st 8am - 3pm
- Friday November 1st 7:15am - 1:30pm (open/close early) **(see additional request below)
* Family Night at the Book Fair - help with activity stations from Book walk, Storybook STEM, Write a story ... (more details to be sent out at a later date)
- Wednesday October 30th 6pm - 7:30pm
** Book Fair pack-up - say good-bye to the book fair and help pack up
- Friday November 1st 1:30pm - 3pm
**You must have an approved background check in Voly to volunteer. https://lewisvilleisd.voly.org/
We appreciate your help to make this event a success. Thank you.
|| Elizabeth Luna