Anshe Emet Synagogue
Anshe Emet’s Shachar Shabbat Service for families with kindergarten-2nd graders is back IN PERSON beginning May 1, 2021!!
- Services are outside on the BZ field
- 11:15-12 noon Shabbat mornings
- Shine only (canceled if rain)
- Registration required
- Services open to families with children K-2nd grade
- Maximum 45 attendees per service
- Bring your own blanket to sit on
- No food on the field
- Masks and distancing will be maintained
- Parents and sibling are welcome to attend the service, or kids may attend on their own.
- Parents are welcome to sign up to attend Rose Crown services which meet on the other side of the field at this link (make sure to go to the bottom of the screen and sign up on the appropriate date).
|| Max Handelman