Our parish's doors are open once more! Our sanctuary can accommodate approximately 110 people while maintaining social distance of 6 feet between individuals or families. We have created a sign-up below for each weekend mass to ensure we follow these guidelines and to help ushers group seats accordingly. Thank you!
1. Please specify how many are in your family (click the # under "quantity") so that we get an accurate count and can group the chairs ahead of time.
2. Please update the SUG if you need to increase/decrease family size. If you are unable to attend, please delete your sign-up.
3. Do NOT change seats when you have been seated!
4. Be sure to check in upon arrival at church for direction to seats.
5. Annotate in notes if you are a Lector (Cantor and Choir are not required to reserve seats).
6. Seats are assigned on a First-Come First-Served basis untill 5 minutes before Mass at which time the empty seats in the sanctuary will be given to anyone as needed.
|| Michele Weber