He is Risen, Alleluia!! Please join us in celebrating Mass as a parish family.
**Please note there are changes to our sign up!**
Bishop Raica has advised churches to begin accomodating more parishioners as more and more become vaccinated. We will continue to use SUG for the forseeable future, but we are increasing our capacity, thanks be to God!
For those who no longer need social distancing, please sign up under "Common Area," where masks are still strongly encouraged, but seats will be set up closer together as they were prior to the pandemic.
For those who prefer to remain 6 feet apart, please sign up under "Social Distance Area."
1. Please specify how many are in your family (click the # under "quantity") so that we get an accurate count and can group the chairs ahead of time.
2. Please update the SUG if you need to increase/decrease family size. If you are unable to attend, please delete your sign-up.
3. Do NOT change seats when you have been seated!
4. Be sure to check in upon arrival at church for direction to seats.
5. Annotate in notes if you are a Lector (Cantor and Choir are not required to reserve seats).
6. Seats are assigned on a First-Come First-Served basis untill 5 minutes before Mass at which time the empty seats in the sanctuary will be given to anyone as needed.
|| Michele Weber