HumaneK9 Dog Training
Just like humans need to exercise to maintain a healthy lifestyle so do our dogs. Canine fitness exercises are a great way to help your dog live a happier and healthier life, while at the same time strengthening the dog's behavior, confidence, focus, body awareness, and key muscle groups. Most dogs really enjoy fitness programs and find them super fun, mentally and physically challenging.
**Please advise us if you or your dog has any medical conditions prior to registering for this class**
Prerequisite: Foundation Get Fit Class for Level 1
All ages and levels welcome. Dogs must be non-aggressive towards people and other dogs and must be in good health.
Dogs must be non-aggressive towards people and other dogs and must be in good health.
ITEMS TO BRING TO CLASS
- A hungry dog (this increases your dog's interest in food rewards)
- Plenty of LOW and HIGH value soft treats (string cheese, hot dogs, chicken, deli meats, Zukes, Fruitables, Plato treats, etc.). Treats that are dry and crumble are not recommended.
- You may bring toys that do not make noise if your dog is not interested in treats.
- Bring a variety of items your dog finds rewarding (food, toys, tugs, etc.)
- Water for yourself and your dog, water bowl
- Dog crate that your dog will be in when they are not performing. This applies to all classes.
- A properly fitted collar or harness. No prong, choke or electric shock collars are permitted.
- A 4 or 6 foot leash - No retractable or Flexi leashes are permitted.
- A NON-SLIP mat, crate pad or yoga mat for your dog. This should be the length of your dog's body so their entire body in a down position will fit completely on it.
- Treat bag - bait bag
- A chair for yourself
- Small battery operated fan, if desired
- Bring appropriate sun protection as this is an outside venue
- Sneakers are required for all classes.
- Set up your crate/space up with enough room in between other students in the class.
- Please be mindful of your dog's behavior throughout the class. If your dog is barking excessively or otherwise unruly, you may be excused from class if you are unable to appropriately manage your dog's barking/behavior.
- Arrive a few minutes early so you can set up prior to bringing your dog into the class. Dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- Please do not allow your dog to interact with other dogs in the class.
- Be sure to take your dog to potty prior to the start of class and clean up after your dog.
- Female dogs in season are not permitted to attend class.
- Foundation $70 per dog / 4 week semester
- Level 1 $125 per dog / 4 week semester
- $35 per dog / Drop in MUST have previously taken our Canine Get Fit class
Payment will be required two weeks prior to the start of a class. Unpaid registrations cannot be held and will be given to any student on our waitlist. Classes with less than minimum participation (determined by the number of paid spots) are subject to cancellation. If you have registered for class and can no longer attend, please notify us in writing at least 3 days in advance and we will refund your payment. Refunds cannot be offered once classes begin. Payment options include: PayPal or Zelle. Once a class is confirmed based on the required number of participant registrations, you will receive an email with payment instructions, address to the training facility and other important class information.
HumaneK9 Dog Training
|| Marni Bellavia - HumaneK9 Dog Training