Fargo Hope Church
Saturday, Oct. 31 | 4:00-7:00pm
Join us for a family friendly and socially distanced event by decorating your vehicle and waving to families! Candy will only be handed out at the end (not at each vehicle) in a contact-less manner.
Candy donations can be dropped-off at the church offices NC or SC.
- Participants are to follow Hope's guidelines for masking and social distancing
- Vehicles must remain in the lot for the entire event
- Only family friendly decorations will be permitted (no gore, weapons, etc.)
- Nothing may be handed out from vehicles this year (see note above)
-Children may NOT enter your vehicle at any time
- ALL Vehicles participating must be pre-registered
- No electricity will be available on-site
Vehicle check-in begins at 2:30pm. All vehicle must be in their places no later than 3:30pm.
If you would like to leave your vehicle for COVID-19 precautionary reasons, please take any personal belongings that are unrelated to your Halloween décor. Hope Lutheran staff and volunteers will be monitoring the parking lot but Hope is not responsible for unattended vehicles.