Last year, Florida students left behind over $100 million in Pell Grants because they did not complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). BCHS is committed to helping all our seniors go beyond, and we realize one of the biggest barriers from students continuing with their education is cost. We encourage families to sign up for an appoint to have their FAFSA completed.
IT IS BEST IF A PARENT CAN ATTEND!
- Student's social security number
- Parent(s) social security number(s).
- 2016 & 2017 Tax and Income information for parents (normally 1040)
- 2016 & 2017 Taxes for the student (if they worked)
- Parent(s) birth dates
- Parent(s) wedding date or divorce date (if applicable)
- A parent must have access to a valid email
- Student must have access to a valid email
Ms. Forbes Office- Media Center