Below are a few guidelines for being in the Church. Due to the additional time needed for the new procedures, please be sure to arrive early for the Mass you have registered for.
- Church Entrance: The Glass Front doors will be the only set of doors you will use to enter the Church. Please form in the Church courtyard,making sure to keep six feet distance between you and other parishioners. Greeters will let you in one by one.
- Arrive On Time: The glass doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of Mass and it is strongly encouraged you arrive by the time the doors open as time is needed to greet visitors and usher them to pews.
- Entrance Doors Close: The glass doors will close at the start of Mass to allow volunteers to attend Mass. Thank you for allowing yourself enough time to arrive.
- Volunteers: Parish volunteers will be on site to help direct and guide all of us as we begin to open and re-enter the Church.
- Masks/Face Covering: Mask or face coverings are required to be worn by all individuals at all times while in the Church building. Masks will only be temporarily removed during communion after receiving the Sacred Host and within a safe distance from the priest and the people behind and in front of you. These must be immediately replaced after receiving the Host.
- Hand Sanitizer: Sanitize your hands as you enter the Church building.
- Social Distance: Maintain proper social distancing of 6 feet apart, unless you are with somebody who lives in the same household as you. There are floor markings to help facilitate this.
- 40 social distancing seating capacity
- Surface Sanitizing: All surfaces touched by persons are sanitized prior to the next opening of the Church.
- Restrooms Unavailable: For the safety of all, the restrooms will not be available, unless it's an emergency.
Thank you and welcome home!