Register for Bellevue College Information Session and Campus Tour!
We welcome prospective students and their families to learn about:
- Admissions process for freshmen and transfers
- Degrees, programs and certificates offered at Bellevue College
- How to pay for college including scholarships, financial aid, and other funding options
- Student services and resources
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor
The Information Session is given by an admission advisor. The presentation lasts 35 minutes with time for questions at the end.
Dates: Every Wednesday!
Time: 3pm to 4pm
Location: Bellevue College Campus, Room D-106
Please note: THIS IS NOT FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION OR RUNNING START STUDENTS
Information Sessions will not be provided on October 10th and November 6th.
Parking on campus is free after 3:00 pm except in lots 4, 15, and D-1.
We look forward to seeing you soon!