Active Lab Volunteers
Choose the lab sessions you would like to volunteer for. If, for some reason, you are not able to attend a lab you've previously signed up for, please edit your sign up and inform the Project Read staff so we can make the necessary arrangements for the help needed.
LAB VOLUNTEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To remain active, lab volunteers should attend at least one lab session per month.
- Sign up for and attend lab sessions that fit your availability.
- Participate in lab discussions and activities.
- Assist Literacy Specialist, as needed.
- Work with students one-on-one, in pairs, or in groups, as needed.
Please note, those who are signed up on the 3rd slot, may or may not be needed for that day in lab depending on the number of students who are in attendance. Please come and then if we do not have enough students show up, we will have other opportunities for you.We are asking all students and volunteers to please wear a face mask when you come into the office and stay home if you are sick.
If something comes up and you can't make it for your registered sign-up, please delete your sign-up or notify a staff member by emailing [email protected] or calling (801)448-7323.
550 N. University Avenue Suite 215, Provo, Utah 84601