The third annual Belleville Marathon will be held on Saturday, Sept. 28th this year. Zion volunteers operate a water table at mile 18 and 22, some of the most difficult miles for runners to accomplish. In addition to a team of people to cheer on runners and provide them with needed supplies for their journey, we need a few people who will step up to help lead this year’s efforts. Last year’s leader, Faith Spelbring, will be out of town this year during the marathon. She would like to train additional leaders. Faith can help with pre-event volunteer recruiting but needs some people to lead the charge, especially during the week of the event.
Can you help in any of the areas?
- Early Shift (8am-11am) – help set up, cheer/pass out supplies
- Late Shift (11am-2pm) – cheer/pass out supplies, help clean up
- Donate Supplies (a list will be published closer to the event)
- Photographer – take pictures/videos, capture excitement
- Early Shift Manager – help recruit volunteers, coordinate setup, greet/direct volunteers, communicate with marathon leaders as needed
- Late Shift Manager – help recruit volunteers, greet/direct volunteers, communicate with marathon leaders as needed, coordinate clean up
Thank you for considering this opportunity to serve our community!
8:00am - 2:00pm CDT
On the running trail behind the SportsPlex
|| Faith Spelbring