Calling all moms - we need a few camp chaperones!
Here's your chance to get away from it all, enjoy nature and get a sneak peek at the marching band program. You will be responsible for getting to know the kids, encouraging everyone to get a good nights sleep and performing bed checks.
We need two chaperones per night. Here are the details:
- Arrive anytime before 5 pm and stay overnight
- Meals Provided (no cooking or cleaning)
- Private Room (linens provided)
- Shared Bathroom
- Enjoy the Surroundings (some people bring a good book others bring a kayak)
Signup with a friend or make a new one! Detailed information including directions, contact info and any other specifics will be provided a week or so before camp.
If your preferred date is full, sign up for the waiting list!
NEW: We are also looking for one volunteer to pull our trailer from camp on August 11th.
- Trailer Specs: empty it’s 4000 lbs, and will contain approximately 2,500 lbs of equipment for a total of 6500 lbs.
- Tongue weight should be about 700 lbs.
The trailer does have electric power assist brakes.
Ideally, a pickup, suburban of equivalent full size vehicle is preferred.
Boosters will pay for fuel.
Camp Koinonia 7768 Pilger Ave. NW South Haven, MN
|| Minnetonka Band Boosters