Minnetonka High School 2021 Lacrosse Signup
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up if you are able to help out.
Job Descriptions Slots are for the full season unless otherwise noted. For full season positions that entail game duties, we are asking for both a primary person and a backup to fill in when the primary can't make it.
- Team Parent/Coordinator- Needed for 9/10 and JV teams. Coordinate communciation between coaches, and handle miscellaneous items.
- Record Game Stats- For varsity games record stats such as faceoff wins, ground balls, turnovers, forced turnovers, penalties, assists, and goals. Instruction will be provided.
- Game Filmer- For varsity games, film the game. The video camera will be provided.
- Field Set Up For Home Games- For HOME games only. Place the sideline cones, make sure game balls are out and available, help set up the table, etc.
- Table Duties For Home Games- For HOME games only. Keep track of game time and penalties, and keep score.
- Youth Event Helpers- Saturday 4/24- We will have an event where the youth can stand on the oppopsite sideline for the game (socially distanced), and will also leave with some swag. We would like a few parents to help.
- Lacrosse Day Helpers- Saturday 5/22- Youth get into the varsity game free, will likley be able to watch from the opposite sidelines, etc. Alumni will also be honored. We would like a few parents to help.
- Pasta Party Helpers- We hope to have a few pasta parties for the teams as long as it can be done safely. Dinners will be after pratcice the evening before a game. They may be for all teams at once or split by team, depending on safety protocols at the time. Duties entail buying and prepping the meal, serving it, cleaning up, etc. Events will be outsude either at the school or a park.