All Congregation Members
Thank you for your interest in serving God at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church by volunteering to be a Sunday worship greeter!
Prince of Peace will kick off its Fall 2021 worship schedule on September 12th!
Please sign up to welcome new friends and family before any Sunday morning worship service by scrolling down and filling in the date(s) you are available.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the worship service assigned
- Wear Name Tags
- Greet members, attendees, and guests with a smile as they enter or exit the building
- If you encounter visitors, express appreciation that they have chosen to worship at PoP
- If there are children with the guest, offer information about how children attend Faith Formation at 9:30 am and then are welcomed into the sanctuary after the Hymn of the Day.
- Provide information as needed or requested (restrooms, coat racks, hand sanitizer stations, etc.)
- Open doors for and assist the elderly and/or disabled
- Please remain at your assigned greeter entrance until just before the start of the service
The process for signing up is very simple. There are only two steps:
- Select/click which service and entrance you'd like to greet at by clicking on the check box next to the words "Sign Up" on the date/time/entrance you choose, then click the "Submit and Sign Up" button at the bottom of the page.
- Provide your first and last name along with an email address, provide a comment if you so choose (optional) and select "Sign Up Now" at the bottom of the page. And that's it!
(Note: You do not need to create a SignUp Genius account to sign up as a greeter in SignUp Genius).
If you have any questions about the SignUp Genius signup format, please contact Dean Buffington at [email protected] / (920) 915-6639 or Erin Larson at the PoP Office at [email protected] / (920) 739-5255 ext. 110.
Three (3) days before your date to greet, you will get a reminder email.
Thank you for your continued support of our ministries -- it is sincerely appreciated!