Turtle Lake Elementary School has 130 amazing teachers and staff. Thoughtful Thursday is our way of saying "Thank you for all that you do for our children."
Instructions for Thoughtful Thursday
* Bring your treats (baked goods, fruit, veggies & dip, chips & salsa, sparkling water or anything you think would be a good snack) to the teachers' lounge (located across from the copy room 200A). While treats can be home-made or store bought, please do NOT use peanuts due to allergies. An assortment of food is appreciated as our school has vegetarian, gluten-free, etc staff members.
* Deliver your treats between 6:30 - 9:00 AM Thursday mornings by entering Door 13 (the Y-Care/Orchestra door). School doors do not open before 6:30 AM. Please be aware of the new visitor lot parking restrictions (no parking 8:45-9:20 am and 3:00-4:15 pm) when dropping your treats off. The teachers often have 8:15 meetings so it is nice to have the treats set up before then if possible.
* Consider signing up with friends. You can coordinate food items as well as arranging for only one of you to do the actual treat drop-off and set up.
* Please use a disposable container or plan to pick up your dish by the end of the school day.
* We need one volunteer each week to be the lead. This is a really easy way to help us out! In addition to bringing treats, the Lead sets out plates, napkins and forks provided by the PTA. Supplies are located under the counter in plastic tubs under labeled "Thoughtful Thursday."
Thank you for contributing to Thoughtful Thursday! It is a wonderful way to thank our teachers and staff!
If you have any questions, please contact Toni Rahn at [email protected] or 612-868-3062.