Orchard Park Elementary PTO
Let's make a Mind Spark Mystery Lab! Whether you are a seasoned artist, Nail it/Failed It Pinterest parent, or you often glue your fingers together and prefer to slay the aisles at Target/Michael's instead, we need you!
We want to bring the magic to the main entrance and down the hallway to the cafeteria and library. We have the ideas, jobs (big and small) and the supplies all laid out in the sign-up. The plan is to assemble as many of the ELEMENTS ahead of time so that the install on Sept 30th will be fairly smooth and painless. Adopt some STEAM DREAM to pump our kiddos up to participate in the Fun Run!
- Assisting ahead of time from the comfort of your home does not obligate you to attend on the 30th!
- Ideally we'd like to keep the theme a surprise, however, we welcome any help from the older students who are able to contribute to the effort.
- You may want to choose your "build" and your "supply" from the list for ease. (We broke it all down to share the love and load)
- We have pictures and ideas, however when you accept the "build", you have artistic license to be as creative and create as you want!
- Feel free to reach out with any questions, concerns, or irrational fears of volunteering for the PTO to decorate a hallway.
12:00pm - 4:00pm EDT