Benton House Association Home Tour
We are now recruiting volunteers for the 48th annual Benton House Tour of Homes. During the tour we need volunteers to:
Be Ticket Takers and Docents (sign up for a specific house on the tour):
- Be stationed at each stop on the tour to check tickets and check for wrist bands
- Sell tickets/check the pre-paid list to participants who need a wrist band
- Help the Home Owner with "crowd control" and guide participants in the determined flow
Set Up/Tear Down at the Benton House:
- Set up of tables, chairs, signs, and bike racks the morning of the Tour.
- Take down of tables, chair, signs, and bike racks after the Tour.
As the tour grows closer we will be adding additional volunteer needs so be sure to sign up if you are interested in participating. If you have other skills you feel would be an asset to the Home Tour or the Association at large please feel free to sign-up so we can reach out to you to discuss how to become involved.
Set up at The Benton House:
- 9am -12:00pm
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (or sooner if able to get everything closed up sooner!)
Ticker Takers & Docents (please show up 10 minutes before the shift)
- 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
All volunteers will receive a complementary ticket for the Home Tour available either before or at the completion of your volunteer shift.
We appreciate the support of the community and look forward to another great Home Tour. This is the biggest annual fundraiser for the Benton House Association so your support is both warmly appreciated and invaluable! Date: