East Lake High School Band
For Band Camp this year (July 29nd - Aug 3rd), our musicians will have long days (8am - 8pm). We ask that you pack a lunch for your child; but we are also asking for your help to plan dinners and an extra snack for each day of the week for all of our musicians!
Do you cook a mean lasagna, or grill hamburgers to perfection? Maybe cooking isn't your thing, but you can pick up some bags of chips or a sandwich platter. If you can sign up for just one day to bring either a main dish, side dish or snack it can make the difference for our musicians! Please let us know what you can bring so we can try to coordinate with others. We are expecting around 80 kids each day.
We will have the fixings for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in a pinch so no one goes hungry.
Food ideas to help:
- Frozen grapes
- Chips, popcorn or pretzels
- Veggie trays, baby carrots, salads
- Bags of apples
- Pasta dishes (lasagna, spaghetti, alfredo penne, etc.)
- Crock pot dishes (chili, pulled pork, taco meat for make-your-own tacos)
- Sandwiches or wraps (hamburgers, hot dogs, sloppy joes, cold cut wraps)
- Bread rolls or italian bread
- Potato or pasta salad
- Brownies or cookies
|| Communications Director