ATTENTION STUDENT VOLUNTEERS -- WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
The Hope Chest Resale Market is in need of students (AGE 16 and above) that can commit 2.5 hours one day a week to help with various projects in our efforts to support Cy-Hope.
STUDENTS MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND - WALK-IN'S NOT ACCEPTED.
Please register for the date you prefer. Arrive at the Hope Chest Resale Market (12015 Barker Cypress) at your scheduled time and ask for Vicki Seay (Volunteer Coordinator).
- Please park in the parking lot to the left of the entrance gates, leaving the parking lot in front of store for customers only.
- Sign in and out upstairs and put on a name badge (at the table at the top of the stairs).
- This is a fun place to shop! Please shop before your shift - NO SHOPPING DURING SHIFT.
- Student Volunteers MUST be age 16 and above.
- No volunteers accepted unless registered.
- Please wear closed toe shoes.
- Appropriate attire required. No shorts or tank tops.
12015 Barker Cypress