Extreme Obstacle and Slide
Inflatable located on the "hill" of Stumptown Park
- My cell no: (Jenna Kirwan) 704-564-7002. Text if you have questions. Call only in case of an emergency preventing you from working your shift. If any problems arise during your shift feel free to text me. I am the main contact for the organizer and will receive all emergency information and pass it on to you during each shift.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of your shift. FIRST SHIFT each day: Check in and pick up ticket bags at VOLUNTEER TENT in front of Women's Center (across from Matthews Elementary School).
- LAST SHIFT each day. Do not leave booth until tickets have been picked up by a Matthews Alive Representative. You could be asked to stay later if festival stays open!
- STUDENTS: Wear the Summer Band Uniform. Parents, wear band spirit wear, if you have it.
- Please STAND while at the booth, no sitting. Encourage folks to play and have fun! Keep tickets separated by color!
- No smoking or eating at the booth. Outside drinks must have a lid. There will be a cooler with water for the volunteers. Please discard your empty water bottles accordingly at the end of your shift.
- Stay at the booth until your replacement arrives.
- FRIDAY NIGHT SHIFTS: Arm bands sold are only for unlimited amusement rides. Our booth will honor armbands and tickets on Friday.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: Do not leave booth until instructed by Matthews Alive Representative. Please show up to your shift unless we call you that festival is closed.
- VOLUNTEERS: Please leave me your cell phone number. I will be texting you to remind of your shifts and relay information in case of emergency. Please act responsibly and care for the kids using our Extreme Obstacle and Slide blow up.
- Up to 8 "riders" at a time may bounce together. Use your judgement on the size of children allowed to participate together for safety.
- NO SHOES and NO SHARP OBJECTS allowed inside the inflatable.
|| East Meck Band