Prayer Team Support
Recently, David Patrick, one of our prayer partners reached out with a great idea for us. As we walk through this difficult time it's important for us to regularly be in prayer. David's idea was to set up a 24 hour rotation of prayer with the idea of being intentional to pray for the same things. Our hope is to set a schedule with hour time slots and people willing to commit to praying during that time for the things on this list. If you get through them inside of the hour, then pray for whatever else God puts on your heart. I'm going to set it up to start on Wednesday, April 8 and have it go on each Wednesday that we're walking through this season. You'll find the list of things we're praying for below. If you have any issues trying to sign up or other questions, please feel free to email me, [email protected] or call/text me, 813-361-9653.
- Health care doctors and nurses who are working shifts most of us wouldn’t be able to do.
- Health care engineers, cleaners, canteen workers and other staff support. Some of these people are pulling double shifts to ensure the hospitals stay clean and safe.
- Truck drivers working incredible hours to keep us supplied.
- Mail carriers who are working long hours.
- Grocery store workers to be able to stay safe from the virus.
- Farmers and others supporting the food industry. For crops to get the weather they need to grow well.
- Our President and other Politicians to have God's wisdom. To set aside differences and come together to make the best decisions for our country, state, and region.
- For all those effected by the virus for healing and restoration. Many people are being effected in different ways. We need to pray for healing for those sick, peace for those waiting for family or friends to get better, and support for those feeling alone.
- For families that have lost loved ones. For Our Lords mercy and love to flood their hearts and to know He loves them.
- Pray for your family and friends at Bay Life who are learning new ways to stay connected during the stay home time.
- Pray for other nations that are dealing with this and they don’t have the support system that is needed.
- Pray for our church and the other churches in our community and around the world. That God would use them as a beacon of hope during this season, and that as we come out of it, God's Church would experience exponential growth.
|| Brenton Shephard