Hello and thank you for your interest in becoming a Wish Granting Volunteer. This sign-up shows the dates and times we will be offering the In-Person Wish Granter Training which is a requirement of all Wish Granting Volunteers.
- Register for the date, time, and location that works best for you - no prior volunteer experience or Make-A-Wish connection required!
- If there is not a nearby location listed, please continue to check the signup as we continue to plan Wish Granter Trainings throughout the year, or, feel free to carpool with a friend to explore the another area of our chapter at a more distant training!
- If you are in an area without training scheduled, and have a group of 10 or more people in the area who would like to become wish granters, email [email protected] with a training location suggestion. A Volunteer Coordinator will connect with you about the proposed location.
- If a location is TBD, the specific location will be solidified and communicated out to all participants prior to the training date
- While all are welcome to training, please note that volunteers must be at least 18 years old to become active Wish Granters.
- Make-A-Wish ([email protected]) will send you a confirmation email prior to training that will include any other required enrollment steps (Volunteer Application, Background Check, and online Volunteer Orientation). Add this [email protected] to your contacts to avoid communications going to spam.
|| Kiley Landusky