Thank you for your interest in becoming a Wish Granting Volunteer and starting the Orientation & Training Phase. This sign-up shows the dates and times we will be offering the In-Person Wish Granter Training which is a requirement of all Wish Granting Volunteers.
Step 1: Sign up for in-person training Below.
Step 2: Complete and turn in your volunteer application - CLICK HERE for PDF
Step 3: Complete Volunteer Orientations 1 & 2 Online. Below explains how to complete Orientations 1 & 2 online, ideally, before you attend Wish Granter Training In-Person.
***If you are not able to complete your application and Volunteer Orientations 1 & 2 prior to attending in-person training, that's okay, please still attend the in-person training.***
Your MAWU username and password will activate after you submit your volunteer application.
- Go to: https://mawu.wish.org/
- Click on “I’m a Volunteer” and enter your Username & Password
- Username: 011_vol_firstnameinitiallastname (for example, John Smith’s username would be 011_vol_jsmith )
- Password: wish
- On the left-hand tool bar, click on Browse icon (has four squares)
- Click on School of Volunteer Learning and Development
- Click Make-A-Wish Volunteer Orientation
- Click the blue Launch button
- Complete course
Please register for the date, time, and location that works best for you. If a location is listed as TBD, this information will be solidified and communicated out to all participants prior to the training date.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime with questions, comments, and/or concerns!
Thank you again for you willingness to help the children in your community!
All the best,
|| Kiley Landusky