Hello and thank you for your interest in becoming a Wish Granting Volunteer. This sign-up shows the times we will be offering Wish Granter Training, which is a requirement of all Wish Granting Volunteers.
ALL IN-PERSON WISH GRANTER TRAININGS WILL BE LISTED ON REGIONAL SIGN UP PAGES. LINKS LISTED BELOW
- Register for the date & time that works best for you - no prior volunteer experience or Make-A-Wish connection required!
- Please continue to check the signup as we continue to plan Wish Granter Trainings throughout the year
- If you are interested in hosting a watch party and have a group of 10 or more people in the area who would like to become wish granters, email [email protected] A Volunteer Coordinator will connect with you about the proposed location.
- Before Training you will receive an email with directions and materials used during the training so you can follow along adn participate
- Post Training you will receive an email with the remaining required enrollment steps (Volunteer Application, Background Check, and online Volunteer Orientation). Add this [email protected] to your contacts to avoid communications going to spam.
Questions or concerns? Please contact your local Program Engagement Team Member:
Central & Southern Ohio: Lauren Mason ([email protected])
Northern Ohio (Northeast & Northwest Ohio): Kelsey Bonacci ([email protected])
Indiana: Justus Kelley ([email protected])
Kentucky: Abby James ([email protected])
More trainings to come - check back soon!
|| Program Engagement